If government websites crash, whole swathes of the population lose out. Public sector bodies therefore have a responsibility to make sure thorough testing is conducted.
We are proud to have worked with state sector organisations such as the MOD, MOJ, and Network Rail to guarantee the quality of their digital services. We help to make sure that your users will be able to access vital information quickly and easily. This is especially important to ensure if typical users are elderly or disabled.
With over 20 years’ experience, we strive for the highest levels of efficacy in all testing methods. Our methods are tailor-made and highly efficient.
Testing Services for the Public Sector
By leveraging our deep experience with the latest testing approaches, we provide the public sector with:
- Performance Testing: Testing critical systems (including web and mobile) to ensure reliable performance
- Test Automation: Save time and money while consistently and accurately proving system reliability
- Website and Mobile App Testing: Public sector apps and websites can be tested across devices using our testing tools
- User Acceptance Testing: We ensure your requirements are fulfilled and your software performs as expected
- Accessibility Testing: Get your products up to the WCAG standard
- Managed Services: Our proven consultancy team can take on individual projects or larger programmes of work
- Software Testing Health Checks: A strategic review of your software testing processes, people, assets and tools
- Software Testing Training: Over 25 specialist software testing courses can be delivered at your offices or on our public schedule
Why choose Prolifics Testing?
We have the specific knowledge, experience, and skills required to effectively partner with public sector organisations.
We've worked with many public sector bodies across the UK to test their websites and achieve customer satisfaction.
We've built up a breadth of experience within the sector, and are confident about our abilities to solve problems.
With offshore testing capabilities, we can offer significant cost savings and efficiencies to deliver a first-class solution on-time and within budget.
We have a deep understanding of open-source testing technologies and, unlike larger competitors, we are independently owned and operated without strict ties to any one major testing tool provider, which gives us the flexibility to create bespoke testing strategies.