Technological change is a key issue for law firms with many (including 80% of Top 10 firms) viewing it as an important challenge over the next 2-3 years, according to a survey.
This is unsurprising for larger firms, which are using digital and emerging technologies to improve efficiency and profitability, and which also need to ensure new installations, migrations and upgrades are thoroughly tested. Similarly, smaller firms are taking advantage of newer, nimble service providers to gain advantages over competitors – and these systems need testing to check they work seamlessly with existing technology.
Mergers are a constant feature of the legal landscape and bring their own challenges to IT systems. It’s vital there are seamless transitions or rollouts across the merged entity to reduce disruption.
Driven by these demands of new digital technologies, law firms are quickly realising the benefits of rigorously testing their IT systems to breaking point.
In recent years, we have seen a sharp rise in the number of law firms seeking our support. We work with them to reduce business risk, improve IT performance, and deliver software systems that enable high levels of operational performance for their partners, associates and employees.
Our sector expertise includes end-to-end testing on Document Management System (DMS) migration projects. With Microsoft's support for SharePoint Server 2010 finishing in April 2021, many firms are looking to upgrade or switch their DMS. Our Consultants can support your migration at every stage, including System Testing, Performance Testing and testing of security, access and governance policies.
Testing Services for Law Firms
By leveraging our deep experience with the latest testing approaches, we provide the legal sector with:
- Performance Testing: Testing business-critical systems to ensure reliable performance
- Test Automation: Save time and money while consistently and accurately proving system reliability
- Web and Mobile Device Testing: In-house or third-party developed apps and responsive websites are tested across devices, browsers and operating systems
- User Acceptance Testing: Providing specialist support to ensure systems are properly tested
- Managed Services: Our proven consultancy team can take on individual projects or larger programmes of work
- Software Testing Health Checks: A strategic review of your software testing processes, people, assets and tools
- Software Testing Training: Over 25 specialist software testing courses can be delivered at your offices or on our public schedule
Why choose Prolifics Testing?
We have the specific knowledge, experience, and skills required to partner effectively with law firms.
We've worked with many law firms - from Magic Circle to full service national partnerships. We offer a range of delivery methods to match your requirements and budgets, and hold the quality management, process and security accreditations you need for due diligence.