The Financial Services sector in the UK is huge, contributing £132 billion to the economy and generating 1.1 million jobs in 2018. From individual financial advisers to the largest insurance groups, all companies have the same basic aims: keep client funds safe, invest wisely, manage risk.
A whole industry of support, from Big Data analytics and investment platforms to Client Relationship Management systems and compliance monitoring, works to strengthen company offerings and deliver an edge over competitors.
With potential outlays for these support systems in the millions of pounds, getting them to integrate successfully is vital but challenging. Our work with many Financial Services firms has been instrumental in managing their risk and driving their IT strategies forwards.
Testing Services for Financial Services
Making full use of our experience, we provide Financial Services firms with:
- Performance Testing: Testing critical systems and software (including websites and mobile apps) to ensure reliable performance
- Test Automation: Save time and money while consistently and accurately proving system reliability
- Website and Mobile App Testing: Customer apps and websites can be tested across devices using our testing tools
- User Acceptance Testing: We ensure your requirements are fulfilled and your software performs as expected
- Managed Services: Our proven consultancy team can take on individual projects or larger programmes of work
- Software Testing Health Checks: A strategic review of your software testing processes, people, assets and tools
- Software Testing Training: Over 25 specialist software testing courses can be delivered at your offices or on our public schedule
Why choose Prolifics Testing?
We’ve worked extensively with a wide variety of firms, from Retail Banks, Insurers, Merchant Banks, Investment Banks, Credit Reference agencies and more.
Our experience means we understand the strict compliance frameworks you work under, and our accreditations give us the quality management, process and security accreditations you need.
In fact, we've been named as an Approved Supplier on FSQS, a program run by Hellios that makes it easier for financial institutions to engage pre-vetted suppliers and third parties at reduced levels of risk.